As I have already indicated, I have to move a substantial part of my website because I want to start working with a Content Management System. Today’s harvest of moved items:
- Fectio, a Roman limes fort close to Utrecht in the Netherlands (and home of the reenactment group with the same name);
- Gabae, the ancient town that is now called Isfahan;
- Gandj Nameh, a small valley near Hamadan in Iran, with two ancient inscriptions;
- Yazd, a town in Iran that is well-known for its Zoroastrian past (although less old than commonly assumed);
- and finally Athens, a brief article with an URL that will one day be the place where you will find a lot of articles on the Greek city.
Athens is the only article that was not at the same time updated: I already have the photos, but unlike all preceding articles, this time there are litterally hundreds of them, so updating is -at this moment- not a very wise thing to do. I will wait until things will have become easier. I still have 194 pages to go…